- Located in the Independence Park section of the Apple Patch Community Development less than a mile north of I-71 at exit 14. Left on Apple Patch Way to the top of the hill to Independence Place. With scenic views and lots of open space
- 44 one and two bedroom units in a wonderful setting.
- Walk next door the new Park and Ride facility for TARC under construction in 2020 and catch the Express Bus to Metro Louisville
One and Two Bedroom Apartments Have the Following Features:
- Two bedrooms, 2 full baths, just under 1000 square feet of living space for $845/mo
- One bedrooms have just under 700 square feet and one bath for $745/mo
- Washer Dryer Hookups, dishwasher, refrigerator and range
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Private outdoor deck or patio
- Vaulted ceiling in 2nd floor units and one story bldg
- Carpeted bedrooms and living room
- Ceramic tile kitchens and baths
- Pre-wiring for telephone and cable TV
- Close parking for each apartment
- Water, sewer and trash pick up are furnished. Electricity paid by tenant
- Upon approval a minimum 12 month lease is required.
- A Damage Deposit of $800.00 is required at the time of occupancy or to hold a unit for any time less than 30 days prior to occupancy
- All adults (2 maximum) are required to complete an application and pay a $25.00 application fee (per adult) in order to process the application. This fee in non-refundable.
- A pet up to 20lbs is allowed at $25.00 per month plus N/R pet fee of $200.00. Regulations apply to the responsibility of all pet owners.