Camden Wood Apartments are a clean, quiet and safe 60-unit rental apartment home community located in the 6000 block of West Hwy 146 in Crestwood, KY, just east of The Southeast Christian Church Oldham Campus. Walk to shops and restaurants.
One and Two Bedroom Apartments Have the Following Features:
- One bedrooms have just under 700 square feet and one bath for $695/mo
- Two bedrooms, 2 full baths, just under 1000 square feet of living space for $775-850/mo
- Washer Dryer Hookups, dishwasher, refrigerator and range
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Private outdoor deck or patio
- Vaulted ceiling in 2nd floor units and one story bldg
- Ceramic tile kitchens and baths
- Carpeted bedrooms and living room
- Pre-wiring for telephone and cable TV
- Close parking for each apartment
- Water, sewer and trash pick up are furnished. Electricity paid by tenant.
- Upon approval a minimum 12 month lease is required
- A Security Deposit of $700.00 is required at the time of occupancy or to hold a unit for any time less than 30 days prior to occupancy
- All adults (2 maximum) are required to complete an application and pay a $25.00 application fee (per adult) in order to process the application. This fee in non-refundable.
- A pet up to 20lbs is allowed at $25.00 per month plus N/R pet fee of $200.00. Regulations apply to the responsibility of all pet owners.